ACA Success Store Terms & Conditions
Important terms and policies that we must provide you with for legal reasons
Orders are fulfilled electronically via shopping cart technology. Upon purchase, you will automatically receive an email with download links for each of the forms purchased. To protect against intellectual property theft, LINKS ARE ACTIVE FOR 72 HOURS ONLY--DOWNLOAD YOUR FORMS IMMEDIATELY before the links expire. We will do ONE courtesy reactivation of links within the first 30 days of purchases only.
Orders are automatically sent to the email address you used to make the purchase. If you have a PayPal account, it is sent to whatever address is indicated in your account. If you have not received your email with the activation links to your purchase, please check your spam and junk mail folders and double-check the email address you used in your purchase before contacting us.
E-check orders will delay delivery of your products. If you pay by e-check, orders will not be filled until the funds have cleared at our end (approximately 4-10 business days). Once the funds have cleared, you will be emailed the download links. This is all handled automatically. You may contact us if it has been 10 days and you have a) checked all your email accounts, b) checked you spam/junk folders and still have not found received your download links. If you want your order to process quickly and immediately, pay by debit or credit card instead.
A note about our templates: Our forms, contract templates and guides are the best in the industry. Each one has been designed and perfected from actual practical application and experience, and with the intention of helping users better understand business concepts and best practices. However, they are templates. A template is a sample, a guide, an example. They will give you an excellent starting point; you may even find some are already perfect for you without much customization. However, they are not intended to do the work for you or replace critical thinking. Although they are very thorough and comprehensive, they are nonetheless designed more with a mind toward giving you direction and helping you get your creative and critical thinking juices flowing.
ALL SALES FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.
By continuing to access this site and/or access or utilize the information and/or forms, templates, samples, templates and guides on this site, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- All forms, templates, samples and guides assume the use of Microsoft 2003 or newer or compatible software. The Administrative Consultants Association (ACA) will not be held responsible for purchaser’s inadequate or inappropriate hardware or software.
- The Administrative Consultants Association is not responsible for loss of your documents at your end due to hardware failure or failure to backup your own documents and systems.
- All sales are final. Absolutely no refunds will be given once order has been fulfilled and sent.
- The purpose of any contract template is to provide a guideline for business set-up purposes only, and is in no way to be construed as any type of legal advice. The information contained in any contract template or business guide may or may not reflect the most current legal developments. Users should check applicable laws and common practices in their own state or locality, and consult proper legal counsel with regard to business matters. It is presumed that buyers will use the forms, templates, samples and guides to adapt them to fit their own business and regional requirements and purposes.
- There is no guarantee that any of these documents could be held as a binding legal instrument in any court. It is advisable to seek the advice and/or approval of an attorney before entering into any binding agreements or contracts. It is recommend that buyers get approval from their attorney before utilizing any of the forms, templates, sample and guides on this site or within the forms, templates, samples and guides prior to execution of any contract or agreement or binding instrument.
THE ACA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE OR ANY MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS. There is absolutely no guarantee or warranty, implied or otherwise, that the forms, templates, samples and guides on this site will in any way make you profit, make you money or otherwise make you successful in any way.
In no event shall the ACA be liable for any damages, whatsoever, and in particular, shall not be liable for direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages, or damages of lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of related to any portion of this web site or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise. By continuing to view this site, and the forms, template, samples and guides therein, and utilize the contents, you acknowledge all of the above and agree to hold Danielle Keister, the Administrative Consultants Association (ACA) and any of their agents entirely harmless from any liability whatsoever.