Date & Time
Date: Thursday, March 21, 2013 (2 hours)
Time: 12p Pacific / 1p Mountain / 2p Central / 3p Eastern (U.S.)
Duration: 2 hours (Need time zone help? Go to: TimeAndDate.com)
What Is e-Junkie?
e-Junkie is a secure, easy-to-use, centrally-managed, automated shoppingcart solution for those who want to sell training, services, tangible goods and downloadable e-books, recordings and info products online and don't need the overkill and learning curve of more complicated, bloated, expensive shoppingcart providers.
e-Junkie is a U.S.-company based in Phoeniz AZ, established in 2003. e-Junkie has hundreds of thousands of customers, fantastic support and integrates with major payment processors and 3rd party services including PayPal, Google Checkout, Authorize.net, TrialPay, ClickBank, 2CheckOut. I've been using e-Junkie exclusively with the ACA Success Store since 2006.
e-junkie has no transaction limit, no bandwidth limit, no setup fee, no transaction fee, and costs only $18 per month for up to 60 products!
Features of e-Junkie
- Fast, easy and inexpensive!
- No installation or programming required
- Secure digital storage of downloadable files
- Instant & secure product delivery
- Inventory management
- Support for variable download methods
- Support for multiple payment processors including
- Shipping, packaging & sales tax calculators
- Popup-free, installation-free copy & paste shoppingcart buttons
- Discount codes
- Sales logs & email notifications
- Affiliate program & commission tracking
- Customized messages and thank you pages
- Customizing button graphics
- Download link renewals
- PDF Stamping for e-book security
- Easy integration with 3rd party & custom services
- Works with multiple currencies
- and so much more!
Who Should Take this Class?
Anyone who wants to learn how to use e-Junkie and get started quickly selling their own products and services and/or be able to also offer that support to clients.
Why Take This Class?
We can all teach ourselves how to do anything—given enough time, energy and resources. Learning e-Junkie is no different. Its support and documentation is fantastic. However, it leans very much toward technologese (which may as well be Greek), making their instructions not always the clearest or easiest to understand. Also, e-Junkie's support is conducted via email, which can be tedious and time-consuming when you want to know how to do something now.
Why go about it the longer, more difficult way when you can learn in just a few hours AND get the insider tips, tricks, secrets and shortcuts you simply would never know otherwise?!
With this class, you'll get the hands-on show & tell provided by an experienced power user (me!) to get started quickly. Plus, if you are new to online selling, this is a great intro and springboard to the world of shoppingcarts. You'll save countless hours and days, energy and confusion so you can get right to the good stuff: selling and earning online and helping clients do the same!
What You Will Learn
- Setting up and customizing your account details
- How to set up a downloadable product
- How to set up a service
- How to set up a training
- Pages you need to set-up on your website
- Items to set-up in your autoresponder/list management service
- Digital product storage & delivery options & variables
- Customizing email messages and download pages
- Integrating e-Junkie with your payment processor and list management service (e.g., PayPal & Aweber)
- Types of sales buttons and the right type to use with which products
- How to utilize e-Junkie to grow your mailing list
- How to set up and manage the affiliate program and integrate it with a list management service.
- How to pay out commissions.
- The ins and outs of discount codes
- And much more!
$37 for the single two-hour group training session. A video recording of the training session along with printed materials will be provided to attendees after class.
What You Get
- Online instruction in a two-hour group class conducted via webconference.
- Your questions answered during the group Q&A session (these alone are often worth the entire price of the class).
- Video recording of the training session.
- Printed guide.
How Class Will Be Delivered
This class will be conducted via webconference where you can watch my screen and participate as we go through the instruction. You will be given the links and details for attending once you are registered.
Still have questions?
Shoot me an email: danielle at administrativeconsultantsassoc dot com