2013 is shaping up to be a fantastic year! Remember, you create your own destiny!
Here are three things I would love to know about you and that I thought would be fun to share with each other:
1. What was one (or more) of your most satisfying, happy-making, damn-proud-of-mahself accomplishments in 2012?
2. What goals, milestones or accomplishments are you excited about working toward/conquering/achieving in 2013?
3. What would you say is your one overarching superpower? We all have many, but I want to know the one big one that comes to the forefront.
So here are my answers:
1. Created two new business learning products for Administrative Consultants that I’d been trying to get to and am super happy with. Made some huge strides in streamlining my own business and operations. Zapped several tolerations that had been on my to-do list to take care of for (get this) at least two years! Major relief felt there. And had some practice runs that are bringing me closer to my adventure goals.
2. This year, some activities/goals that I’m excited about working toward include getting back to my German lessons, reserving space to FINALLY take the classes I’ve been wanting to take to formally learn my Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD video software, and last stage preparations of my super secret upcoming adventure. I am also working on finishing a major, major update to one of my marketing products that is going to blow everyone’s mind. SUPER excited about that one. In relation to that, I’m going to be asking some valued colleagues for their advisory assistance in putting final touches together and really looking forward to the breakthroughs that will bring about.
3. I would say my superpower is a beyond-human organizational ability. Everything I do in my work and business revolves around organizing: work, ideas, seeing the big picture and how everything fits together.
So, what’s yours?