Do you want retained clients, but aren’t sure how to get them? If a roster of well-paying clients who pay you an advance monthly fee for your administrative support and expertise is what you long for, your entire website and marketing message must be geared toward that goal.
You want to think of your whole website as a sales page with a singular goal: to get those retained clients. From there, it’s a bit of a dating process that happens a lot like this:
- You catch your prospect’s eye somewhere (through your marketing and networking).
- They observe you from the across the room (by visiting your website and taking a look around).
- They like what they see and hear and ask you out (by requesting a consultation or more information).
At this point, it’s important to understand that most people aren’t going to hire you right off the bat any more than anyone is going to be proposing marriage after one date.
Relationships develop and transpire over a course of time and interaction. Different prospective clients will have varying comfort levels initially.
This is the where most people aren’t sure how to proceed. Clients want them to “audition” by trying them out with small projects.
The problem with that, however, is when you fritter away your limited time and energy on nickel and dime projects, you are chasing after pennies instead of hundred dollar bills.
That small project might buy dinner that night, but it does nothing to help you achieve your long-term goal of achieving a well-earning practice. It only distracts you from building your real business and the work and focus needed to establish a retained roster of clients.
Some folks think: “Yes, but if I do a good enough job, maybe the client will eventually hire me on a retained basis.”
That almost never happens.
Your business and income can’t depend on hopes and maybe’s. You’ll never build a roster of well-paying monthly retained clients by chasing after penny-ante “sample” projects and letting the wrong prospect lead you around by the nose. To get a commitment, you must expect one.
On November 29, I’m holding a class to show you how to do just that by offering products and services that support your overall goal and marketing message to get retained clients AND create multiple revenue streams for you at the same time.
You’ll learn how to:
- Nurture those prospective client relationships and lead them toward the retainer commitment;
- Eliminate auditioning and the need to chase after penny-ante project work and carrots on a stick so you can stay focused on building your retained client roster;
- Provide selective demonstrations and “proof” to prospects of your skills and expertise that they seek;
Create passive income streams;
- Establish you as an authority and expert in your field;
- Set a more respectful tone for the relationship where prospects and clients treat you as a trusted advisor, not a cost to be managed or some kind of gopher;
- Create an easier business to operate that affords you more time and space for your support work to happen;
- Provide the foundation for a more flexible and freedom-filled lifestyle and business;
- Get PAID to market your business!
Join us! Click on the link below to get the class details and secure your registration: