Do you identify with any of these scenarios?
- Do you need to earn more in your business and project work just isn’t cutting it?
- Are you completely worn out with always having to chase after the next projects and more clients even as you struggle to focus on the clients and work already on your plate?
- Would you LOVE to have a full roster of retained clients who pay a high-level fee for your support each month, earning you a lot bigger, easier money and more dependable cashflow?
- Do you wish you had retained clients, but find it difficult getting them to sign on?
- Do you get inquiries, but find they lose interest as soon as you tell them your fee?
Every year the ACA conducts an annual industry survey of those in the administrative support business. And year after year, the results when it comes to earning are really saddening. The overwhelming majority of people are earning less than $10,000 a year. Nobody can live on that alone, much less support a family!
We have all these wonderful, talented, highly skilled people in our industry–including you–who are working themselves to the bone delivering huge amounts of value to their clients and helping them grow and make more money, yet are themselves barely scraping by on what their business brings in. It is my absolute passion to help YOU turn this around!
One of the problems is that while they would like to provide support, most of them are only working project by piecemeal project. And it’s keeping them in the poorhouse. Project work traps you into a constant hamster wheel of chasing after the next projects, the next clients, even as you are trying to focus on what’s already in front you. It’s also not the true definition of support–which is exactly where the bigger, better results are for clients and the bigger, easier money is for you.
Working on a support basis (as opposed to a piecemeal, task-based project basis) will also allow you to create a much simpler, easier business to run and manage with far less marketing involved. And when you have that, you have a lot more flexibility, time for life, and room to grow at your own desired pace.
Ongoing support is a much higher value that comes with a higher price tag and more of a commitment. It necessarily requires a completely different, more in-depth conversation than you would have with project work. There is a very specific sequence and process to follow in order to properly frame things and help clients see that value and commit to paying well for it. And that’s what I’m going to show you how to do this month!
How to Convert All Your Prospects into Retained Monthly Clients & Make Boatloads More Money (Not to Mention an Infinitely Easier Business)
DATE: October 25 & 26, 2011 (1.5 hours each session)
TIME: 12p PT /1p MT/ 2p CT/3p ET
(Need time zone help? Go to: TimeAndDate.com)
For this teleclass, we’ll get together for two sessions, an hour and a half each day. This is going to be a tight, jam-packed informative class where you’ll learn about:
- How working with a base of monthly retained clients helps you earn more and manage your business more easily while working LESS
- Why the consultation conversation is so important and how it helps persuade
- What should happen before the consultation
- Pre-qualifying clients so your time is spent only with the most qualified prospects
- How long to spend in consultations
- How to lead and conduct the consultation
- What questions to ask and why
- When and how to talk about fees (and why this order is vitally important)
- What to do with Yes, No and Maybe clients
- How to follow-up the consultation and seal the deal!
- And so much more!
We’ll touch on some marketing aspects of conducting “consultations that convert” as well, including:
- How to pre-educate clients before the conversation
- Dealing with client objections
- How a target market helps attract the right prospective clients
- Why talking to the right people is so important
You’ll also go home with my client consultation process guide, Breaking the Ice, as well as other materials and a full recording of the entire class.
You’ll also receive a personal one-hour coaching session with me to go over any parts of the training that you need additional help with.
Taking this class could very well change the entire direction of your business and fortunes!
If you struggle in this area, I can show you how to stop struggling, lead your consultations with ease and confidence, and seal the deal! I would LOVE to see you there. I am so passionate about this topic and there is so much I can teach you that can change everything around for you.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Deadline to register is October 19, 2011, or until all available seats are filled, whichever comes sooner.
COST: The cost of this class is $197, but you can get in for only $97 (a savings of $100) if you register by midnight, October 9.
Register and save your spot today!